Moisture Determination and Dielectric Diagnostics of Power Transformers
Learn how to use DIRANA and the corresponding software to perform dielectric response measurements, analyze the measurement curves and determine the water content of power transformers.
- Using the DIRANA to measure the dielectric response on power transformers
- Connecting different transformer types
- Handling practical issues like a noisy environment
- Doing the interpretation of the dielectric response curves
- Determining the water content
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
- Course Description 33 KB
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.