Partial Discharge (PD) – Basics and Interpretation of PD Patterns
Find it difficult to analyze electrical Partial Discharge patterns? Then join us for the webinar session to learn easier ways of PD pattern recognition.
- Setting up a PD detector to make correct partial discharge measurements
- Interpreting typical partial discharge patterns
- Segregating different sources of discharges using the 3PARD and 3CFRD features
- Applying 3PARD and 3CFRD for analysis
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
- Course Description 82 KB
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.