Partial Discharge Testing on Power Transformers with the MPD System
Enhance your knowledge on partial discharge testing on power transformers. Become familiar with advance software features of the MPD system. Learn how to identify fault types and fault locations to assess the condition of your assets. Get to know advanced testing techniques in hands-on sessions on special training equipment.
- Enhancing your knowledge on partial discharge on power transformers
- Performing measurements to determine the insulation condition and identify fault types and fault location
- Evaluating deterioration processes in power transformers by partial discharge measurements
- Monitoring the quality of the production process by performing measurements on assembled parts
- Applying partial discharge technology to design or redesign devices exposed to high voltage
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
- Course Description 41 KB
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.