Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA) of Power Transformers with FRANEO 800
Learn how to perform reliable SFRA measurements on a power transformer using the FRANEO 800. Get familiar with the OMICRON connection technique as well as the automated assessment tool and generate optimized reports.
- Preparing and performing SFRA measurements on power transformers
- Applying the PTM software as support tool for the entire measurement process
- Making use of the innovative connection technique and avoid potential measurement errors
- Detecting winding deformation from measurement traces
- Assessing SFRA measurement traces using three different methods
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Note: This training course is part of the Transformer Diagnostic Training Week. You can also attend the following courses:
Measurements and Diagnostics of Power Transformers | 20. - 21. May 2019
Moisture Determination and Dielectric Diagnosis of Power Transformers | 23. May 2019
09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.