System Based Testing of Protection Schemes Using RelaySimTest
Are you sure your protection scheme will function as intended? Was a complete logic test performed or just protection elements tested?
If in doubt, participate in this webinar and learn about Simulation Based testing with RelaySimTest. Learn how to apply RelaySimTest to many protection applications.
- Testing relays under close to realistic conditions using RelaySimTest software
- Simulating transient short-circuit faults, and other events of the primary power system
- Testing distributed protection schemes
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
- Course Description 34 KB
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.