Diganostic & Measurement of Power Transformers (DMPT)
OMICRON Conference on Diagnostics & Measurment of Power Transformers will be taking place from 19-21 November 2019 in Cairo, Egypt. This is a unique opportunity to meet and learn from internal and external international speakers in the field of power transformers and experience a live on-site testing demonstration with the opportunity to answer any question you may have regarding power transformer testing.
Why you should attend?
- Enhance your decision making with more accurate and comprehensive condition diagnosis and assessment.
- Reduce outage times by learning various testing techniques.
- Increase safety due to clear connection guide.
- Be part of dynamic knowledge and information exchange with industry peers.
- Have direct interaction with OMICRON and External experts.
Who should attend?
Electrical engineers and technical managament with experience in power transformer testing.
Registration fee is $150
- The fee covers full sessions, handouts/presentations, certification and Gala dinner.