IEC 61850 Tutorial
The IEC 61850 Tutorial will be held in Hong Kong from March 27-28, 2018.
Mr. Thomas Schossig, OMICRON Austria’s power utility communication expert, will conduct the tutorial which consists of both theory sessions and demonstration sessions. In the theory sessions, the latest trends and developments of the IEC 61850 standard with implementation examples will be examined. A few breakout sessions will also be organized to aid understanding and demonstrate the latest testing techniques. The following focus topics will be covered in the tutorial.
- Essentials of IEC 61850
- Latest developments of power utility communication
- Real-time service and client/server service
- Time synchronization and network redundancy (PRP and HSR)
- Commissioning of automation and control with SCADA
- Network analysis
- IEC 61850 maintenance test and application of test mode
- Online supervision/monitoring of IEC 61850 systems
- Automation and control testing for IEC 61850 substations
- Specialists from utilities from communications, SCADA and protection
- System integrators (design engineers)
- Commissioning engineers
- Everybody who wants to see IEC 61850 in operation and learn the application practically
EUR 320 (Tax excluded)
Save your seat now
For enquiry, please send us email.
It would be a pleasure for us to welcoming you to the event!