Indian User Meeting
Following the success of the Saudi User Meeting in 2017, OMICRON will hold the first Indian User Meeting in New Delhi. The event will take place from 1st to 3rd November 2017.
The conference program will include in-depth technical discussions and presentations of real case studies related to Power Transformers, Instrument Transformers, Rotating Electric Machines, Gas Insulated Switchgear, Protection System, Circuit Breakers and Cables.
There will be experts from OMICRON Germany, Austria, Canada, Middle East and also external speakers – each highly knowledgeable on their topics;
- Wojciech Koltunowicz, Berlin, Germany
- Christoph Engelen, Erlangen , Germany
- Michael Freiburg, Austria
- Bavley Farid, Bahrain
- Mohamed Ibrahim Ali, Bahrain
- Rupinder Singh, New Delhi, India
- Khushbu Thakur, New Delhi, India
- Sridhar Shenoy, New Delhi, India
- Stephan Geiger, Toronto, Canada
The attendance fee of INR 10,000 + 18% GST Extra as applicable covers all event sessions, meeting documents and catering (coffee breaks, lunch).
Phone: +91 11 30575420