OMICRON User Workshop
- How to test GIS Circuit Breaker with double side grounded and importance of Dynamic Resistance Measurement.
- Why perform Dynamic Resistance Measurement on Transformer On Load Tap Changer?
- Does VT need calibration?
- Avoid the elements of Surprise – Partial Discharge on rotating machines and cables
- Testing reclosers the easy way
- Generator capability curve verification in PQ plan
- Maintenance management solution for protection systems
- Protection Testing in IEC 61850 environment
For more information, please view the PDF below: