Transformer Diagnostic Workshop - Kissimmee, FL
The Transformer Diagnostic Workshop will take place on May 14, 2019 at Kissimmee Utility Authority.
It is designed to provide the essential information needed to test and assess the condition of your power transformers. Participants will learn practical power transformer concepts, test methods, and data analysis strategies, which includes the most up-to-date techniques and practices that can be applied to power transformers.
Participants will learn how to perform and assess the Power Factor, Exciting Current, Turns-Ratio (TTR), DC Winding Resistance, Core Demagnetization, and SFRA tests.
- Introduce the key components of a power transformer
- Discuss the theory and application of the most widely used power transformer tests
- Overall Power Factor
- Bushing Power Factor (C1, C2, and Hot-Collar)
- Exciting Current
- Turns-Ratio (TTR)
- DC Winding Resistance
- Core Demagnetization
- Learn how to analyze the test results, to assess the condition of a power transformer
- Discuss the most common mistakes that users make in the field
Attend this seminar and earn valuable NETA CTD's (Continuing Technical Development Credits).
Kissimmee Utility Authority
2850 N John Young Pkwy
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Phone: +1 407 933-7777
Free of charge!
Save your seat now!
Register now and reserve your seat by May 7, 2019. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Parisa Jalalipour directly. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you to the event!