Advanced Protection Testing
Get to know the test principles of directional overcurrent, distance as well as line and transformer differential relays with the OMICRON Test Universe. Create automated test templates for multifunctional relays with the OMICRON Control Center.
- After completion of this seminar each learner will have an in-depth understanding of how to test the various types of relays from first principles, i.e. injecting a distance, directional overcurrent, transformer differential and line differential relay with just voltages and currents using QuickCMC.
- The manufacturer specific operating characteristics and algorithms used by relays common in the local market will be explained.
- Each learner will learn how to develop his own automatic test template for a multi- function relay using the features of the OMICRON Control Center.
- This course is conducted by our training partner Alectrix in Johannesburg, Midrand.
- The registration and invoicing process is handled by Alectrix.
- Please register directly with Alectrix.
Please find the course description here:
Please register here:
Mr. Richard Still
Tel.: (+27) 21 790 1665
Alectrix (Pty) Ltd
15 Clyde Street
Hout Bay 7806
„All topics were very interesting and very well presented by the instructor.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.