Basic Protection Testing
Learn the basics about overcurrent, frequency, distance and transformer differential protection testing and the OMICRON Test Universe software. Work with pre-prepared test templates for various kinds of protective relays.
- After completion of this seminar each learner will have a good understanding of the protection principles used in overcurrent, frequency, distance and differential relays.
- The learner will have a working understanding of the OMICRON secondary test equipment hardware and the OMICRON Test Universe software.
- The learner will know how to run and update pre-prepared test templates for various kinds of protective relays.
- This course is conducted by our training partner Alectrix in Johannesburg, Midrand.
- The registration and invoicing process is handled by Alectrix.
- Please register directly with Alectrix.
Please find the course description here:
Please register here:
Mr. Richard Still
Tel.: (+27) 21 790 1665
Alectrix (Pty) Ltd
15 Clyde Street
Hout Bay 7806
„The students were always in the center of attention.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.