Commissioning and Diagnostics of Power Transformers
After an introduction of selective measurements to perform on power transformers, you will develop your skills through theoretical and practical sessions performing conventional and diagnostic tests with CPC 100 or TESTRANO along with the CP TD1. Furthermore, you will learn how to perform reliable Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA) measurements to detect winding deformation with FRANEO 800 and to use DIRANA to perform dielectric response measurements and determine the moisture content in oil-paper insulated power transformers.
- Overview of the structure of the power transformer, core, insulation, windings, bushings and the tap-changer
- Analysis of the condition of power transformers to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- Carry out time-optimized tests and diagnostics in our workshop
- Preparing and performing SFRA measurements on power transformers
- Using DIRANA to measure the dielectric response on power transformers and determine the moisture content
- Applying the Primary Test Manager (PTM) software as support tool for the entire measurement process
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
You can select your desired hotel from our hotel recommendations in UK Training Center and book it directly according to your preferences.
Day 1: 08:45 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Day 2: 09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Day 3: 09:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.