CT/VT Diagnostics - Fast & standard compliant testing with automatic accuracy class assessment
Learn how to assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, generating reports effectively, the instrument transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Using both the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100 approach to best advantage for CT and VT testing
- Classifying instrument transformers according to the relevant international standards (IEC and IEEE)
- Assessing specified parameters of instrument transformers
- Handling special application examples such as bushing type CTs and instrument transformers buried in a GIS system, etc.
- Generating test reports with the PC Toolset software
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
You can select your desired hotel from our hotel recommendations in UK Training Center83 kB and book it directly according to your preferences.
Day 1: 08:45 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Day 2: 09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Day 3: 09:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.
„It is really amazing and pretty easy for me to understand the matter with the examples the trainer has carried out.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.