CT/VT Diagnostics - Fast & standard compliant testing with automatic accuracy class assessment
Learn how to assess the performance of instrument transformers utilizing the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, generating reports effectively, the instrument transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Using both the CT Analyzer and the VOTANO 100 approach to best advantage for CT and VT testing
- Classifying instrument transformers according to the relevant international standards (IEC and IEEE)
- Assessing specified parameters of instrument transformers
- Handling special application examples such as bushing type CTs and instrument transformers buried in a GIS system, etc.
- Generating test reports with the PC Toolset software
„Theoretical and practical units came one after another so that the things learned could be applied immediately.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.