Cyber Security in IEC 61850 substations – Important aspects for electrical engineers
Get a concise overview of cyber threats in substations and their countermeasures. Learn how to actively contribute to reduce your substation’s exposure to potential attacks. Become familiar with the underlying aspects for a comprehensive cyber security strategy for substation networks.
- How cyber attacks on protection and control devices work
- Attack vectors of typical substations – how attackers can circumvent the firewall
- Countermeasures for each attack vector
- Security in IEC 61850 substations
- How to apply intrusion detection in substations
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click "Show in my Time Zone" above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
Start: 2:30 p.m. Indian Standard Time (UTC +5:30)
„The students were always in the center of attention.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.