Interpretation of Dielectric Response Analysis for Moisture Determination on Oil Filled Transformers
Learn how to use DIRANA and the PTM software to perform dielectric response measurements in FDS and PDC+ mode to determine the water content of power transformers.
- Preparation of a dielectric response measurement on a power transformer using DIRANA (how to connect and how to configure the software)
- FDS and PDC+ mode
- Perform measurement and analysis of the results
- Do the interpretation of the dielectric response curves
- Determine the water content
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
- Course Description 59 KB Subject
„I am a hands-on person so it is very beneficial for me to do this and see the test equipment working and analysing the results, it's great!“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.