Measurements of Line Impedances and on Grounding Systems with the CPC 100 and CP CU1
Learn how to connect the test set by following relevant safety procedures. Get familiar with the CP CU1 for line impedance measurements to calculate the settings for protection parameterization as well as for ground impedance and touch potential measurements to assess your grounding systems.
- Connecting the test set to a power line by following relevant safety procedures
- Performing line impedance measurement by using the dedicated template
- Interpreting the results of the line impedance measurement and get the relevant data for the distance relay settings
- Performing ground impedance as well as step and touch voltage measurements by using the dedicated templates
- Interpret the results of the ground impedance and step and touch voltage measurements
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
You can select your desired hotel from our hotel recommendations in the Training Center Erlangen description (PDF) or at the external portal at HRS www.omicronacademy.hrs.de and book it directly according to your preferences.
Day 1: 08:30 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
Day 2: 08:30 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
- Course Description 34 KB
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.