OMICRON Partial Discharge Monitoring: Operator Course
Get to know the OMICRON PD monitoring solutions and learn about the necessary hardware and the software concept. Learn to navigate the OMICRON PD monitoring solution and handle system alarms. Be introduced to the interpretation of the test results.
- Monitoring of partial discharges and other quantities on medium and high voltage devices with MONGEMO and MONCABLO
- Monitoring the quality and aging process of MV and HV assets
- Reviewing PD monitoring data
- Navigating the MONGEMO and MONCABLE web interface
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
You can select your desired hotel from our hotel recommendations in the Training Center Berlin description (PDF).
- Course Description 60 KB Subject
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.