Partial Discharge Testing on HV Cables with the MPD System
Enhance your knowledge on partial discharge testing on HV cables. Become familiar with advance software features of the MPD system. Learn how to identify fault types and fault locations to assess the condition of your assets. Get to know advanced testing techniques in hands-on sessions on special training equipment.
- Enhancing your knowledge on partial discharge on HV cables
- Performing measurements to determine the insulation condition and identify fault types and fault location
- Evaluating deterioration processes in HV cables and accessories by partial discharge measurements
- Monitoring the quality of the production process by performing measurements on assembled parts
- Applying partial discharge technology to design or redesign devices exposed to high voltage
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
„It is really amazing and pretty easy for me to understand the matter with the examples the trainer has carried out.“
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.