Partial Discharge Testing on MV assets with the MPD System
Enhance your knowledge on partial discharge testing on MV assets. Become familiar with advance software features of the MPD system. Learn how to identify fault types and fault locations to assess the condition of your assets. Get to know advanced testing techniques in hands-on sessions on special training equipment.
- Enhancing your knowledge on partial discharge on MV assets
- Performing measurements to determine the insulation condition and identify fault types and fault location
- Evaluating deterioration processes in MV assets by partial discharge measurements
- Monitoring the quality of the production process by performing measurements on assembled parts
- Applying partial discharge technology to design or redesign devices exposed to medium voltage
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
„Theoretical and practical units came one after another so that the things learned could be applied immediately.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.