Partial Discharge Testing on Power Transformers, Generators and Motors with the MPD 500/600
Become familiar with both the principles of partial discharges and their measurement with the MPD test set. Learn how to identify fault types and fault locations to assess the condition of your assets. Get to know advanced testing techniques in hands-on sessions on special training equipment.
- Measuring partial discharge on high voltage devices with the MPD 500/600
- Performing measurements to determine the insulation condition and identify fault types and fault location
- Evaluating aging and deterioration processes in primary assets by partial discharge measurements
- Monitoring the quality of the production process by performing measurements on assembled parts
- Applying partial discharge technology to design or redesign devices exposed to high voltage
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Day 1: 8:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Day 2: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Day 3: 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon
- Course Description 35 KB
„The students were always in the center of attention.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.