Partial Discharge Testing on Transformers, Generators and Motors with MPD 500/600
Become familiar with both the principles of partial discharges and their measurement with the MPD test set. Learn how to identify fault types and fault locations to assess the condition of your assets. Get to know advanced testing techniques in hands-on sessions on special training equipment.
- Measuring PD on high voltage devices with MPD 500/600 and detect PD in UHF range using UHF 620
- Localizing PD in oil filled transformers and reactors using PDL650
- Performing measurements to determine the insulation condition and identify fault types and fault location
- Evaluating aging and deterioration processes in primary assets by PD measurements
- Monitoring the quality of the production process by performing measurements on assembled parts
- Applying PD technology to design or redesign devices exposed to high voltage
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.