Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA) of Power Transformers with FRANEO 800
Learn how to perform reliable SFRA measurements on a power transformer using the FRANEO 800. Get familiar with the OMICRON connection technique as well as the automated assessment tool and generate optimized reports.
- Preparing and performing SFRA measurements on power transformers
- Applying the PTM software as support tool for the entire measurement process
- Making use of the innovative connection technique and avoid potential measurement errors
- Detecting winding deformation from measurement traces
- Assessing SFRA measurement traces using three different methods
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Are you interested in further methods for power transformer diagnostics?
You can register for the whole power transformer testing week. Profit from the special package discount and get one training day for free.
09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
- Course Description 53 KB
„Excellent course content superbly delivered in nice environment. "Pat on the back!"“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.