ADMO is a professional software solution for the substation configuration management. InSight is used to display and analyze asset and maintenance data from the ADMO database. With the current version of ADMO, the extensions ADMO Projects and ADMO Box have been added:
ADMO Projects supports the project-related handling of IED parameters or communication files. All changes in the project (who, what, when and how) can be visualized easily and clearly with ADMO Projects. In addition, it ensures that all documents and data are always available and consistent.
ADMO Box facilitates the collaboration with external service providers to exchange large amounts of data and information. The system operator provides required documents in the ADMO Box for the service operator. Thus, the service provider receives a central information pool and can also document his work there. The data box is then sent back to the client and synchronized again with the ADMO database, so that the status and history are always visible.
More features and improvements with ADMO 6.00
- Simplified workflow: Initiate of firmware updates for all assets of one manufacturer in one single step
- Extended application programming interface for a better interoperability and interconnectivity of parameter settings and firmware data exchange
- User interface improvements
- Slovakian language support
More features and improvements with InSight 3.00
- Significantly optimized performance to manage ever-growing, large, and complex data from the ADMO database
- Support of all ADMO languages
- Custom data widget to visualize, analyze, and share customer-specified data from ADMO
- Refactored email notification service for on-demand and in-time background activity