ADMO is an easy-to-use database software for central planning and management of all testing and maintenance activities for the power industry. With this database, the following system components can be managed: protection relays, communication systems, control circuitry, current and voltage transformers, circuit breakers, station DC supplies, energy meters, fault recording systems, and power transformers.
ADMO V3.20 is available. New features and enhancements are:
- Assets, locations and type library entries can be added offline (this feature is only valid for Client Server edition!)
- New asset kind “Fault Recording System” (central unit or fault recorder)
- Asset kind “Current Transformer” extended, so one can enter core and tap (terminal) specifications
- Completed events are secured (supports chain of evidence for maintenance activities)
- Export relay setting information of a specific location
- Insertion of master setting files in type library
Please find more information about ADMO on the product page.