Since the initial release of the MPD Suite software for our MPD 800 universal partial discharge (PD) measurement and analysis system in March 2020, we continue to make enhancements and add new features to the software for more complete, faster and easier PD testing. In addition to our MPD 800 system, the software is now also used with our UHF 800 ultra-high frequency PD measurement and analysis system.
The MPD Suite Software has been recently updated from Version 1.20 to Version 1.30. The latest Version 1.30 includes the following new software features to enable the use of MPD Suite software with our UHF 800 system:
What’s New in MPD Suite software Version 1.30
- UHF Wideband Measurement
- UHF Medium Band Measurement (part of “UHF Multiband” upgrade option)
- UHF Spectrum (part of “UHF Multiband” upgrade option)
- UHF Sweep (part of “UHF Multiband” upgrade option)
- UHF impulse voltage value weighted according to the weighting rules mentioned in the IEC 60270 (V_PD_WTD)
- UHF impulse voltage value using the Maximum Repetition Pules Voltage (V_PD_MRP)
- Update of the PRPD View, Trend View, Inception/Extinction Diagram and other views to make them usable for UHF 800 measurements
MPD 600 users can also benefit from using MPD Suite software with the appropriate MPD 600 software upgrade option. Please ask your OMICRON representative for more information.
MPD 800 and UHF 800 users can download MPD Suite software Version 1.30 in the User Area here: MPD Suite Software