On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, Dr. Edmund O. Schweitzer, III, Ph.D. will give the opening keynote address for our 4th Annual Canada Protection Symposium (CPS). Dr. Edmund O. Schweitzer, III, is recognized as a pioneer in digital protection and holds the grade of Fellow in the IEEE, a title bestowed on less than one percent of IEEE members. In 2002, he was elected as a member of the National Academy of Engineering.
The 4th Annual Canada Protection Symposium will take place at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto on December 3rd – 5th. Speakers from utilities, manufacturers, and service providers will present the latest topics.
Come hear presentations, utility cases studies and best practices on these topics and more
- Protection, automation, and control
- IEC 61850 implementation and case studies
- Industry trends such microgrids, energy storage, and digital substations
- Incorporating DERs on the grid
- Asset performance management