On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, Dr. Edmund O. Schweitzer, III, Ph.D. will give the opening keynote address for our 4th Annual Canada Protection. Dr. Edmund O. Schweitzer, III, is recognized as a pioneer in digital protection and holds the grade of Fellow in the IEEE, a title bestowed on less than one percent of IEEE members. In 2002, he was elected as a member of the National Academy of Engineering.
The 4th Annual Canada Protection Symposium (CPS) will take place at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto on December 3rd – 5th. Speakers from utilities, manufacturers, and service providers will present the latest topics.
Come hear presentations, utility cases studies and best practices on these topics and more
- Protection, automation, and control
- IEC 61850 implementation and case studies
- Industry trends such microgrids, energy storage, and digital substations
- Incorporating DERs on the grid
- Asset performance management