The Primary Test Manager™ (PTM) software supports you during diagnostic tests on circuit breakers, current and voltage transformers, rotating machines, grounding systems, power transformers as well as associated equipment such as bushings and on-load tap changers (OLTC).
The software guides you through the testing process with comprehensive testing procedures and detailed wiring diagrams. Tests can be automatically assessed in accordance with the applicable international IEEE and IEC standards. PTM also provides powerful reporting functionalities such as customized, individual reports about the test object, test results and assessment.
General improvements and new features
- Implementation of context sensitive help
- Support of CP TD12/15 and CP CR600 modules for power/dissipation factor testing
- Flexible creation of customized test list templates for all assets
- Implementation of Traditional Chinese language
- New “preview image” feature in order to simplify asset data entering
New power transformer testing functionality with CPC 100/80 and TESTRANO 600
- Support of CP TD12/15 modules in combination with CPC 100/80 and TESTRANO 600 for power/dissipation factor testing
New circuit breaker testing functionality with CIBANO 500
- Enhanced Circuit Breaker Testing Library (CBTL) functionalities for individual customization
- New assessment of timing test on Graphite Nozzle circuit breaker types
- Improved support for pneumatic operating mechanism
New rotating machines testing functionality with the CPC 100
- Support of CP TD12/15 and CP CR600 modules in combination with CPC 100 for power/dissipation factor testing
- New partial discharge test result integration during high-voltage source test using OMICRON’s MPD systems
Download the latest PTM software version for CPC 100/80, TESTRANO 600, CIBANO 500, DIRANA or FRANEO 800 in the Customer Portal (for registered users only).