The Primary Test Manager™ (PTM) software supports you during diagnostic tests on circuit breakers, current and voltage transformers, rotating machines, grounding systems, power transformers as well as associated equipment such as bushings and on-load tap changers (OLTC).
The software guides you through the testing process with comprehensive testing procedures and detailed wiring diagrams. Tests can be automatically assessed in accordance with the applicable international IEEE and IEC standards. PTM also provides powerful reporting functionalities such as customized, individual reports about the test object, test results and assessment.
General improvements and new features
- Quick Test for freely configurable individual testing with CPC 100
- Inspection Test for visual inspections, including execution on mobile device with PTMate 1.80 (try with trial licence)
- Data analytics and data transfer features for DataSync Web Users
- DeviceLink for CPC 100, CIBANO 500 and TESTRANO 600
- Doble file import for additional assets
New power transformer testing functionality with TESTRANO 600
- Leakage Reactance and Short Circuit Impedance Test can now be performed automatically without the need of manually applying a short-circuit.
- The Transformer Winding Resistance Test is now clearly indicating between which terminals the measurement was performed.
- The Quick Test performs the AC measurements frequency selective based on the output frequency.
New circuit breaker testing functionality with CIBANO 500
- Contact Resistance Test supports both sides grounded measurement method
- Vibration and generic sensor support for the TN3 device added
- Improved Custom Report functionality with a Report Designer Add-in for Excel
New grounding system testing functionality
- Sharing of smartphone GPS location via PTMate 1.80
Download the latest PTM software version for CPC 100/80, TESTRANO 600, CIBANO 500, DIRANA, FRANEO 800 or HGT1 in the Customer Portal (for registered users only).