The Primary Test Manager™ (PTM) software supports you during diagnostic tests on circuit breakers, current and voltage transformers, rotating machines, grounding systems, power transformers as well as associated equipment such as bushings and on-load tap changers (OLTC).
The software guides you through the testing process with comprehensive testing procedures and detailed wiring diagrams. Tests can be automatically assessed in accordance with the applicable international IEEE and IEC standards. PTM also provides powerful reporting functionalities such as customized, individual reports about the test object, test results and assessment.
General improvements and new features
- Support of Italian language in PTM
- Introduction of language-specific manual packs for download in the customer area
- Inspection Test: Improved inspection template generation features
- Quick Test for CPC 100: Added trigger settings and times to the PDF/Word report and the Excel export
New Electromagnetic Core Imperfection Test with CPC 100
- The ELCID Test is performed to detect stator core interlamination problems that cause overheating and damage
- semi-automatic scanning of the stator core
- measurement and excitation in one solution controlled by PTM and CPC 100
- automated calculation of the stator excitation
- reporting including results, graphs and heat map
- easily extendable excitation cable to meet specific measurement requirements
- control of the ELCID Test directly from a smartphone using PTMate 1.90
New Switchgear Testing functionality’s with CIBANO 500
- New Under-Voltage Release Test which determines the voltage that causes the under-voltage coil to trip the breaker.
- The Overcurrent Release Test determines the current which causes the overcurrent release to trip the breaker.
- The new Motion Based Timing Measurement is based on the motion starting point (measured with the TN3 accessory).
- The custom Reporting for CIBANO 500 has been extended.
New Power Transformer testing functionality with TESTRANO 600
- The Dynamic Voltage Limiter allows secondary winding resistance or DRM tests and makes sure that the desired test currents are reached.
- The vector group check leads to a much higher recognition rate in case an unsupported vector group is detected.
- Improved wiring diagrams for TD tests that highlight the needed ground connections to avoid measurements errors.
New grounding system testing functionality
- Test points can now be prepared in the office via “Add” in the Overview tap for Ground Impedance and Step & Touch Voltage.
Download the latest PTM software version for CPC 100/80, TESTRANO 600, CIBANO 500, DIRANA, FRANEO 800 or HGT1 in the Customer Portal (for registered users only).