The Primary Test Manager™ (PTM) software supports you during diagnostic tests on circuit breakers, current and voltage transformers, rotating machines, grounding systems, power transformers as well as associated equipment such as bushings and on-load tap changers (OLTC).
The software guides you through the testing process with comprehensive testing procedures and detailed wiring diagrams. Tests can be automatically assessed in accordance with the applicable international IEEE and IEC standards. PTM also provides powerful reporting functionalities such as customized, individual reports about the test object, test results and assessment.
Improvements and new features in PTM 4.80
DataSync Web - DSM
- General dashboard has new filters for asset kind, asset type, voltage level and ‘not tested since’
- New assets condition dashboard with a drill down to transformer and circuit breaker components testing state
- 2 factor authentication for data access
CPC 100 General
- Manual assessment for the CPC Quick test in PTM
- General tap for User manual view on CPC Start Page
- Medium Voltage Resonant manual
TESTRANO 600 General
- Improved CP TD12 / TD 15 handling allows measurements of very low capacitances
Rotating Machines Testing
- Support for MPD Suite and MPD 800 test system for partial discharge measurement
- Filter bandwidth for MPD Suite added for increased transparency
- Stator Core Measurement: New slot addition for manual mode
Instrument Transformer Testing
- CT excitation measurement time reduced by 2/3 with deactivated noise suppression
Grounding System Testing
- Locking of injected currents after the first measurement point execution
Improvements and new features in PTMate 1.90
- Support for the Stator Core Measurement Manual Mode
Download the latest PTM software version for CPC 100/80, TESTRANO 600, CIBANO 500, DIRANA or FRANEO 800 in the Customer Portal (for registered users only).