The Primary Test Manager™ (PTM) software supports you during diagnostic tests on circuit breakers, current and voltage transformers, rotating machines, grounding systems, power transformers as well as associated equipment such as bushings and on-load tap changers (OLTC).
The software guides you through the testing process with comprehensive testing procedures and detailed wiring diagrams. Tests can be automatically assessed in accordance with the applicable international IEEE and IEC standards. PTM also provides powerful reporting functionalities such as customized, individual reports about the test object, test results and assessment.
PTM 4.90: Improvements and new features
Features & Improvements in general
- License Activation
Support for an offline license activation has been added.
- Insulation Resistance Test
Insulation resistance values of up to 10 TΩ can now be added.
- Test Validation
A validation error is shown on the Tests sidebar in case a general test setting is invalid.
- Added Application Notes
- Stray Flux Measurements on Stator Cores (Rotating Machine)
- Measurements in environments with high interference
- Primary Injection on Current Transformers with 6 kA
Features & Improvements for Power Transformer Testing
- Vibro Acoustic Measurement (VAM) for TESTRANO 600
This method offers the possibility to perform measurements on an energized transformer and, accordingly, provides valuable information on the condition of the OLTC without the need for outages.
- Three-phase OLTC Scan for TESTRANO 600
This is an addition to the existing single-phase OLTC scan feature. It allows to simultaneously record the dynamic current curve on all three phases of a YN-winding.
Features & Improvements for Rotating Machines Testing
- Rotating Machine Partial Discharge tests support now MPD Suite 1.20
Please make sure that you have installed the latest MPD Suite Version 1.20
Features & Improvements for Instrument Transformer Testing
- Correction factor support for CT Rogowski, CT Low Power & VT electronics on CPC embedded
Features & Improvements for Switchgear Testing
- Improved Voltage Based Timing (VTM) Measurement Method
- Graphical Settings in PTM are stored
- New Travel Chart Type
- Damping Calculation Implemented
- New First-Trip Test Feature
Download the latest PTM software version for CPC 100/80, TESTRANO 600, CIBANO 500, DIRANA or FRANEO 800 in the Customer Portal (for registered users only).
Please find more information about the latest version of PTM in the “What’s New” video below.