ADMO Time Grading
Create and manage your tripping schedules for distance protection systems
The ADMO Time Grading module supports you in creating and maintaining your time grading schedules. Creating your tripping characteristics and verifiying the selectivitiy is becoming a lot easier. The module also enables you to easily reuse existing time grading schedules. Versioning provides a quick overview of the status (active, in planning, archived) of the different schedules.
If a time grading schedule is deactivated while it is being used as a reference in another time grading schedule, a warning will be displayed. All of your time grading schedules are available in overview mode, making their maintenance more convenient.
- Enter tripping characteristics via X and t (primary values)
- Easily add the characteristics of further relays in the schedule and see any overlaps immediately
- Display variants of time grading schedules, for instance intermediate infeeds
- Copy, change, verify and activate time grading schedules easily
- Any activation or archiving of time grading schedules is automatically saved in the history for full reproducibility
- Create new time grading schedules easier
- Adapt existing time grading schedules easily
- Re-use existing time grading schedules by copying and changing a schedule, while remaining aware of which version is active
- See existing references of time grading schedules at a glance
- Maintain your time grading schedules with clear oversight