For HV testing OMICRON’s CPC 100 + CP RC are directly connected to the voltage transformer of the GIS, forming a resonance circuit. This reinforced “Power VT” is an integrated part of the GIS. So the need for draining and refilling any SF6 gas is eliminated. Acting as both the measuring and controlling device, the CPC 100 injects the required energy.
CP RC1 allows testing of GIS systems with rated voltages up to 123 kV and CP RC2 up to 145 kV. You can perform voltage withstand tests as per IEC 62271-203 with a maximum test voltage up to 200 kV (CP RC1) or 235 kV (CP RC2).
The CPC 100 + CP RC system comprises several small and light-weight components (< 21 kg / 46 lbs) which can be transported by one person.
- Light-weight: less than 21 kg / 46 lbs per unit
- Small: less space required on site
- Powerful: up to 235 kV test voltage
- Fast: short measuring time as no draining or refilling of SF6 gas is necessary
- Voltage withstand test on GIS
- High-voltage source for partial discharge measurements