IOB1 offers 6 additional input and output channels for CIBANO 500. Due to EtherCAT® communication, these additional 12 channels can be used for synchronously reading auxiliary contacts and controlling trip and close coils as well as breaker motors.
- Enables advanced timing tests in real time on circuit breakers with more than 6 auxiliary contacts and several trip and close coils without rewiring
- Makes sophisticated timing analyses possible such as CO sequence with overlapping trip/close coil operation
- Offers six input channels for real-time data transfer between 6 auxiliary contacts and CIBANO 500 (EtherCAT® communication)
- Offers six output channels for both control and analysis of CB trip or close coils or motors
IOB1 is especially designed for the following use cases:
- For an analysis of CBs where you want to measure the timing of more than six auxiliary contacts simultaneously
- For timing measurements of larger CBs (with independent pole operation), where the single phases are switched independently and the three trip and close coils are operated with an overlap (e.g. during a CO sequence)
- When more than one breaker motor must be controlled or measured simultaneously (measurement of motor currents).