TESTRANO 600 is the world’s first portable (20 kg / 44 lbs), three-phase power transformer test system, which supports most common electrical tests on power transformers for routine and diagnostic testing onsite or during factory acceptance tests (FAT).
By using TESTRANO 600 you can perform various tests on power transformers without re-connecting. The three integrated sources speed up testing as tests can be done on all three phases simultaneously. Thus, TESTRANO 600 cuts down testing time to one third compared to testing times with conventional single-phase test sets.
You can operate TESTRANO 600 via the smart TESTRANO TouchControl on the integrated 10.6”, multi-touch display or by using the Primary Test ManagerTM software on your laptop.
- Powerful device (3x 33 A DC and 400 V AC)
- One setup for multiple tests, less re-connecting
- Three times faster testing
- Active discharge function for increased efficiency and safety during testing
- Fast and reliable demagnetization
- Portable and compact “one-box” solution (20 kg / 44 lbs)
With TESTRANO 600 you can perform the following electrical standard tests:
- Transformer turns ratio
- Exciting current
- DC winding resistance
- Dynamic resistance (DRM)
- Short-circuit impedance / leakage reactance
- Frequency response of stray losses (FRSL)
- Power/dissipation factor and capacitance (with CP TD1 accessory)