Due to automated measurements, VOTANO 100 can test all of the important parameters of voltage transformers quickly. It is the first portable test system to also offer high accuracy. The measured results are automatically assessed in accordance with IEEE and IEC standards.
VOTANO 100’s light-weight design makes it ideal for on-site tests and calibration tasks in power system grids, production facilities, and test/development labs. It is supplied with the separate voltage booster VBO2. This 4 kV amplifier provides the necessary test voltage during the ratio measurement. Its integrated switchbox automatically switches between the necessary test sequences. This facilitates fast and reliable tests as wiring only needs to be done once saving time and preventing failures.
VBO2 is positioned close to the transformer under test while VOTANO 100 is operated in the safe area outside of the high-voltage environment.
- Very high accuracy allows field calibration of VTs up to the 0.1 accuracy class
- Excellent mobility through compact size and low total weight (15 kg / 33 lbs)
- Automatic result assessment as per IEEE and IEC standards directly after the test
- Short testing time compared to conventional methods (< 15 min)
- Burden measurement
- Determination of VT ratio and phase angle accuracy for each single secondary winding
- considering different nominal voltage values
- considering different burden values
- under and without load (of the remaining secondary windings)
- Determination of VT ratio and phase angle accuracy for different voltage levels
- VT winding resistance measurement of secondary windings
- Determination of magnetization characteristics
- Leakage reactance measurement
- Automatic assessment of results regarding class accuracy in compliance with pre-defined IEC and IEEE standards
- Class verification of VTs with up to 5 secondary windings can be done within one measurement cycle (including open delta winding)
- Burden measurements