ISIO 200 is a simple and versatile binary I/O terminal with IEC 61850 interface. For communicating with CMC test sets and real-time message exchange with peer devices, the fast GOOSE messaging is used. By using Client/Server communication, ISIO 200 can be integrated into Substation Automation Systems (SAS) and communicate to a station controller.
In combination with a CMC test set, ISIO 200 extends the binary I/O capability of the test system. As a component of an SAS, it handles additional binary signals. Due to its compact design, binary I/O terminals can be put wherever necessary.
- Testing of complex protection schemes with CMC test sets
- Remote control of binary outputs
- Indication of GOOSE timeouts and malfunctions using alarm output contact
- Integration of conventional devices into IEC 61850 systems
- Status interface with data models for overcurrent relays, switchgear, and teleprotection