RelayLabTest is a powerful software for in-depth type and acceptance tests on protection devices with CMC test sets. It enables the user to assess the overall performance of protective relays under realistic operating conditions.
Ideal for manufacturers and utilities, RelayLabTest offers unique modeling and test automation features. Setting up and executing comprehensive tests with a large number of test shots and multiple fault events is particularly convenient. Statistical analyses such as SIR diagrams and trip time histograms provide detailed information on the test results.
The functionality of RelayLabTest perfectly complies with the requirements for simulation tests according to the new distance protection standard IEC 60255-121. It is easy to use and requires no special simulation or programming skills.
- Quick and flexible modeling of complex power networks
- Automatic variation of any network or fault parameter
- User-definable test sequences to simulate complex fault scenarios
- Automated test plans to combine different network configurations and fault scenarios
- Easy-to-apply statistical analyses (e.g. SIR diagram, trip time histogram)
- Type tests according to IEC 60255-121 or individual requirements
- Thorough acceptance tests at utilities
- Investigation of relay algorithm behavior
- Simulation-based scheme tests
- Reproduction of real-world scenarios
For more information and