High precision relay test set and universal calibrator
The CMC 256 plus is the first choice for applications requiring very high accuracy. This unit is not only an excellent test set for protection devices of all kinds but also a universal calibrator.
Its high precision allows the calibration of a wide range of measuring devices, including: energy meters of class 0.2, measuring transducers, power quality measurement devices and phasor measurement units (PMU).
Its unique accuracy and flexibility make the CMC 256 plus ideal for protection and measurement equipment manufacturers for research and development, production and type testing.
- Protection test set and universal calibrator in one device
- Testing of all relay generations – electromechanical, static, numerical, IEC 61850
- Highly accurate test signals. For meter testing: The sources are the reference – no additional reference meters are required
- Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs
- 10-channel analog measurement and transient recording functionality (option)