Ultra-portable protection test set and calibrator
The accurate, lightweight champion
The CMC 430 is the preferred choice for test engineers in cases where excellent transportability is needed and three currents up to 12.5 A or six voltage outputs are sufficient. Its low weight of just 8.7 kg / 19.2 lbs, and robust design with its edge protection predisposes the device to every outdoor and indoor use. Typically, this device is most suitable in environments where numerical and communication based protection prevails.
With this extraordinarily high precision, it is also an ideal source based calibrator for all kinds of measurement devices, such as energy meters, transducers, PQ meters, and PMUs.
Hybrid measurement and recording
The CMC 430 combines its outstanding performance as a relay tester and calibrator with hybrid measurement and recording facilities (analog, binary, IEC 61850 GOOSE messages and Sampled Values) with EnerLyzer Live.
- Lightest multiple phase secondary test set in the world (8.7 kg/ 19.2 lbs)
- Precise test signals for protection testing and device calibration
- Robust design with shock absorbing edge protection
- All terminals on front side
- Testing static, numerical and communication-based protection schemes (IEC 61850)
- Three powerful 100 W current amplifiers (for example burden measurement)
- Six voltages for testing synchro-check and bay control systems with six voltage inputs
CMC 430 - Ultra-portable protection test set and calibrator
A protection engineer’s mission – accomplished with the new CMC 430