Primary injection, secondary injection and basic protection test set
COMPANO 100 is the universal and easy-to-use solution for all types of basic testing duties in electrical energy systems. Controlled electronic sources allow the user to obtain exactly the desired value and to output signals with variable frequencies and other signal forms, automated ramps, and pure DC. The highly flexible inputs are configurable, for example, as binary inputs for relay testing, AC or DC voltage inputs or current inputs.
- Accurate output of desired value
- Run complex predefined sequences and ramps
- Polarity check signal generation for quick setup of wiring tests
- Runs without main power supply for several hours
- High versatility
- Portable due to light weight
- Wiring and polarity checks
- Burden measurements
- Single-phase protection relay testing
- CT / VT ratio checks
- Micro-ohm resistance testing
Download the latest software version for COMPANO 100 in our Customer Portal.
Testing of grounding systems in medium voltage substations
How does overcurrent protection work?
Miniature Circuit Breaker Testing
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now
To ensure that you receive the highest quality products and enjoy full customer support, please acquire our products exclusively through our authorized sales channels as portrayed on this site.