Coupling unit for injection into powerlines and HV cables
Accurate line and ground impedance measurements
The CPC 100 + CP CU1 measure line impedances and k-factors on overhead lines and power cables. Ground impedances can also be determined on large systems with the CP CU1, as well as touch and step voltages. Mains frequency malfunctions do not influence the measurements, as the CPC 100 + CP CU1 use variable output frequencies for measurements. This enables extremely precise and reproducible measurement results.
Safe and easy to handle
The CP CU1 allows the safe connection of the CPC 100 to a power line or HV cable. The impedance matching transformer within the CP CU1 ensures optimum power transfer from the CPC 100 to the power line.
To increase safety for the test engineer, the CP GB1 grounding unit is supplied with the CP CU1. This can divert currents of up to 30 kA if its voltage limit value is exceeded.
- Measurement is not affected by mains frequency interference – extremely precise measurement results are obtained
- Compliance with the strictest safety standards for overhead lines and cables connections – diverting currents up to 30 kA
- Easy to handle – heaviest component: 29 kg
- Automatic logging: Results are recorded automatically by the software
- Line impedances and k-factors of overhead lines or high-voltage cables
- Ground impedances of large systems
- Step and touch voltages
- Mutual coupling of parallel overhead lines
- Coupling of power lines into signal cables
Measure ground impedance using existing overhead lines or power cables
Accurately measure the k-factor
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now