CPC 80 + CP TD1
Capacitance/dissipation factor test system (tan delta)
The test system consists of the CPC 80 control unit and the 12 kV insulation analyzing system CP TD1. It is the perfect test system for analyzing the insulation condition of high voltage equipment. It measures the power/dissipation (tan delta) factor value and capacitance.
CPC 80 + CP TD1 is designed to produce reliable, repeatable and exceptionally precise results as the test system offers excellent noise suppression even under extreme conditions.
- Testing at variable frequencies – better diagnosis of signs of ageing in insulation
- Lightweight, rugged and easily transportable by one person
- (CP TD1 with 25 kg / 57.32 lbs and CPC 80 with 18 kg / 39.68 lbs)
- Reliable and exceptionally precise results even under extreme conditions due to excellent noise suppression
- Automated storage of test results and report generation
- Built-in safety features provide highest operator safety during testing
- Power transformers
- Circuit breakers
- Rotating machines
- Surge arresters
- Current and voltage transformers
- Oil insulations