CPC 80 + CP TD12/15
Capacitance and power/dissipation factor test system (tan delta)
The CPC 80 + CP TD12 respectively CPC 80 + CP TD15 is the perfect test system for analyzing the insulation condition of high voltage equipment by measuring the power/dissipation factor and capacitance.
The test system consists of two units – the CPC 80 control unit and the CP TD12 or CP TD15 module including a high-voltage source, reference capacitor and measurement electronics. The system allows the generation of output voltages up to 12 kV respectively 15 kV, currents up to 300 mA and achieves laboratory precision, even in environments with strong interferences.
With our CPC 80 + CP TD12 respectively CPC 80 + CP TD15 you can determine a wide range of electric and dielectric parameters:
- Power factor (cos φ) / dissipation factor (tan δ)
- Exciting current
- Watts / power (P, Q, S)
- Phase angle
- Quality factor
The CPC 80 + CP TD12 respectively CPC 80 + CP TD15 can optionally be operated with the Primary Test ManagerTM (PTM) software, the ideal solution for diagnostic testing, condition assessment and easy data management.
PTM automatically generates test plans based on the nameplate data and in accordance with international standards. Step-by-step instructions and wiring diagrams support you during the entire procedure, making testing easier, faster and safer. In addition, PTM offers smart features for data management and easy reporting.
- Testing at variable frequencies – better diagnosis of signs of aging in insulation
- Lightweight, rugged and easily transportable by one person
- Reliable and exceptionally precise results even under extreme conditions due to excellent noise suppression
- Automated storage of test results and report generation
- Built-in safety features provide highest operator safety during testing
- Power transformers
- Circuit breakers
- Rotating machines
- Current and voltage transformers
Power Transformer Testing - Measuring capacitance and power factor or dissipation factor
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now