Switch box for CT Analyzer
A powerful combination
The CT SB2 switch box is an accessory for the CT Analyzer which allows automatic testing of multi-ratio current transformers. It is connected to all taps of the current transformer and to the CT Analyzer. This allows the transformer ratios of all winding combinations to be automatically tested with the CT Analyzer. The CT SB2 can either be positioned next to the CT Analyzer or directly attached to it. With a combined weight of 11 kg, this testing system is easily portable and ideally suited to mobile, on-site use.
- Up to six connections for the secondary side of the current transformer
- Automatic check to ensure correct wiring
- Separate connections for primary resistance measurement and measurement of the secondary burden
- Fully automated testing with no need for rewiring
- Testing multi-ratio current transformers
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now