Real-time measurement and signal recording for CMC 430
EnerLyzer Live transform the CMC test set into a multifunctional measuring, recording and analysis device. Each of its binary inputs can be configured as an analog measuring input and can then directly measure voltages as high as 600 VRMS. Currents are acquired via the measuring shunts or current clamps. The CMC test set can be used for conventional testing and simultaneously for measuring with EnerLyzer Live.
Broad range of applications:
EnerLyzer Live offer a wide range of views and analysis tools: both direct and derived measurands can be displayed as numerical values (multimeter view) or in phasor diagrams. The harmonic analysis facilitates the quick and easy examination of the harmonic content and shows the total harmonic distortion (THD) value. The CMC can also be used as a multichannel transient recorder. TransView is included to enable a more detailed analysis of the transient values recorded in this way. These tools allow faults to be localized quickly and easily and the corresponding system parameters to be evaluated.
- Troubleshooting during commissioning or maintenance testing of protective devices
- Recording of transients during switching operations
- Analysis of transformer inrush events (for example, analysis of harmonics to adjust the blocking)
- Analysis of starting characteristics of motors (current/voltage curves, determining start-up times)
- Measurement and analysis during generator synchronization with synchro-check function
- Diagnosis of timing characteristics of circuit breakers and their auxiliary contacts
- Analysis of system perturbations and power quality (for example, THD, harmonics)
- General measurement functions (for example, plausibility checks for voltages, currents, power)
Hybrid measurement functionality
EnerLyzer Live provides comprehensive functionality for carrying out measurements in digital substations. Sampled Values (IEC 61850-9-2) and conventional signals can be measured simultaneously and displayed together along a common time line.
Oscilloscope view and real-time trend analysis
Instantaneous values and trend curves are displayed in real time; any faults are immediately apparent. Measured quantities are displayed clearly in a number of ways (numerical values, trend curves or as phasor diagrams) and in a range of views. The measurement view can be customized as required.
Transient recording and analysis
The maximum sampling frequency is 40 kHz. This sampling frequency permits recordings of up to 20 minutes duration. These recordings can then be analyzed immediately in EnerLyzer Live. Simple or complex trigger conditions can be defined for the recording of faults or inrush phenomena in the electrical power system. The recorded data can be exported in CSV or COMTRADE format (C37.111-1991/1999 and 2013), if a more detailed investigation needs to be carried out.
- Live observation and analysis of all measurements
- Hybrid measurement and recording of conventional signals, GOOSE and Sampled Values
- Time-stamped measurements using PTP or IRIG-B time source
- Fault recording
- High precision measurement at a high sampling rate (up to 40 kHz)
This module is part of the Test Universe software. For more information please refer to the Test Universe website.