Capacitive measurement sensors for partial discharge testing
We offer a variety of MCC coupling capacitors with various nominal voltage levels to meet your exact requirements for IEC 60270-compliant partial discharge (PD) measurements and PD monitoring on high-voltage test objects. The MCC 112, MCC 117-C and MCC 124-C coupling capacitors are compact and easy to integrate into existing PD measurement and monitoring systems. The MCC 210 is mounted on a portable stand for individual device testing or testing in high-voltage (HV) laboratories.
- Decouple PD measurements and voltage signals from the high-voltage potential
- High coupling capacity of 1nF or higher for excellent sensitivity even in the low frequency range (acc. IEC 60270)
- PD-free up to PD test voltage
- MCC 112, MCC 117-C and MCC 124-C: PD testing and monitoring of generators and medium voltage networks
- MCC 210: Individual device testing and testing in small HV labs up to 100 kV
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now
To ensure that you receive the highest quality products and enjoy full customer support, please acquire our products exclusively through our authorized sales channels as portrayed on this site.