Coupling capacitors – accessories for partial discharge measurement products
We offer a variety of coupling capacitors for connection to high-voltage energized test objects and PD testing devices.
Different MCC coupling capacitors are available for various nominal voltage levels. This enables you to choose the coupling capacitor that best fits your specific PD measurement or monitoring requirements.
The MCC 112, MCC 117 and MCC 124 coupling capacitors are compact and easy to integrate into existing systems. The MCC 210 is mounted on a portable stand for individual device testing or testing in HV labs. The necessary measuring impedance is integrated into all of these coupling capacitors.
- Decouple PD measurement and voltage signals from high voltage potential
- High coupling capacity of 1 nF or higher for excellent sensitivity even in the low frequency range (acc. IEC 60270)
- PD-free up to PD test voltage
- MCC 112, MCC 117 and MCC 124: PD testing and monitoring of generators and medium voltage networks
- MCC 210: Individual device testing and testing in small high-voltage labs up to 100 kV